Protek Multi-Mode Nozzle, Model 326
Item No.: 020-0081-D
Combination pattern nozzle with combined pulsing, selectable, automatic and low pressure modes.
Protek’s new-generation Multi-Mode Nozzle is a dynamic nozzle with combined pulsing, selectable, automatic and low-pressure modes. These versatile nozzles combine controlled stream quality, reduced pressure on fire fighters and pump, optimum flow rate at regulated pressure and maximum selectable flows. Change in the flow pattern can readily be achieved via an efficient 120˚ turn of the moulded bumper. Enhanced positivity of the flow selection ring and ball-valve shut off delivers optimal stream performance and effective operating control slide-valve design reduces turbulence and controls flow rate whilst preserving quality stream. Inlet size is available in 1” (25mm), 1-1/2” (38mm) or 2-1/2” (65mm). All Protek nozzles are NFPA compliant.
- Combination pattern nozzle with combined pulsing, selectable, automatic and low pressure modes
- Slide-valve design reduces turbulence and controls flow rate whilst preserving quality stream
- Efficient 120˚ turn of the moulded bumper from jet stream to fog pattern
- Shock absorber in the bumper for greater resilience
- Improved positivity of flow selection ring ensures optimal stream performance
- Large index ring with indicator allows easy flow, pressure or flush selections with a gloved hand
- Optimal straight stream and fog pattern performance are achieved at the selected flow setting
- Delivers versatile flow rate settings of pulsing 300 LPM (80 GPM) @ 7 bar (100 PSI) automatic 500 LPM (130 GPM) @ 6 bar (85 PSI), low pressure 635 LPM (170 GPM) @ 5 bar (75 PSI)
Warranty: One month
Condition: Used, Excellent condition