Quantifit OHD, Fit tester
Item no.: 400-5064-D
Here’s how the Quantifit works:
During a fit test, the respirator inlets are capped with test adapters, and the inhalation valves are propped open or removed from the mask. With the test subject holding his or her breath for no more than ten seconds, the Quantifit then establishes and maintains a slight vacuum, or controlled negative pressure, inside the mask. Since the respirator inlets are sealed, all sources of leakage into the mask are through the face-to-facepiece seal or due to integrity issues. The volume of air drawn out of the mask by the Quantifit during this short period of time is equal to the leak rate into the mask through the face-to-facepiece seal.
OHD QuantiFit™ Quantitative Respirator Fit Tester without Bluetooth, Polyethylene Chassis/Aluminum
- Increase the speed, accuracy, and reliability of fit testing.
- Features 1-3 minute respirator fit testing and onboard data storage of more than 1,000 tests.
- Optical knob menu navigation with easy-to-read display and audio feedback makes fit testing quick and accurate. Equipped with USB interface.
- Keyboard and printer connection provides the ability for firmware downloads via the internet and data transfer.
- Hardcase with Roller Wheels,
- Custom Insert and Retractable Handle
- Power Cord,
- Trigger Button,
- Triple Tube Assembly,
- PC USB Cable, FitTrack Gold Software,
- laptop computer with keyboard
For Use With: Respirators.
Condition: Used, Excellent condition